Monday, April 1

Making My Home Sing

Oh, to enter a lovely home with lovely dishes and lovely wishes
A home where the hostess knows how to cook
The table filled with goodies!

Oh, to enter a happy house
With lots of love and little doves
Floating peacefully in the air

That home, that home, that lovely home 
That home is not my home

Welcome to my home of messes
of stacked of up dishes
and lots of kisses

Welcome to my little home
Where love is kept 
And comfort grown

My home, my home, my lovely home
Is not a mansion or a castle

Has no perfect people
Nor perfect lives
But my home is a lovely home

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely poem. I assume you wrote it? I love the lines "Welcome to my little home where love is kept and comfort grown."

    I think we all want our homes to be warm and loving and comforting!

    Your link did not show a picture as you didn't add one, but you can add your profile picture the next time you link up, if you want. That's what some people do. Let me know if you need to know how.

    Thanks so much for linking up to "Making Your Home Sing Monday" today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes. This is my poem. Nest time I will definitely try to add a picture. :-)

      Delete